United Benefit Service - United Benefit Fraud
I had my daughter's account cancelled.They agreed to put the $39.95 back into her account, but it hasn't proccessed yet.
I called Friday. They said they refunded Monday, but that it takes five to ten business days to process. Meanwhile, her account has been hit by another $10 fee from someone called Reward Reservations. Somehow these three companies are tied together: Nationwide Readers Services, United Benefit and Reward Reservations.
Beware, this is not a one-time purchase! They will hit your account with a debit every single month: $39.95 by United Benefit, $39.83 by Nationwide Readers Services, and $10 by Reward Reservations. And our house is being inundated with tons of junk magazines. A word to the wise: Go to the bank and close your account.
Call these three companies and cancel your membership, and DO NOT talk to anyone who wants to sell you something on the phone again--even if they promise you a complimentary diamond watch.
Yeah, right...Do not be duped by fast-talking salesman.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."
- "Bare Lifts! More like Breast Rips! I used them last month and my skin is still recovering. They are certainly not meant for anyone's breast size. They took my skin..."
- "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..."
- "Purchased new engine block from Speedmaster 79 that was machined and ready to assembled. It took 9 months to get it. When i have received this block it looked..."
- "Worlds WORST customer service. I purchased $3,600 worth of furniture two weeks ago (though I'm corrected- I purchased it 13 days ago). The owner and his daughter tell me this amount..."
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "Rented a 20 foot uhaul truck and drove from Albany, NY to Troy, NY (around 11 miles) and the gas guage moved from half to just under a quarter. Seeing..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."