United Benefit Service - United Benefit Fraud
I had my daughter's account cancelled.They agreed to put the $39.95 back into her account, but it hasn't proccessed yet.
I called Friday. They said they refunded Monday, but that it takes five to ten business days to process. Meanwhile, her account has been hit by another $10 fee from someone called Reward Reservations. Somehow these three companies are tied together: Nationwide Readers Services, United Benefit and Reward Reservations.
Beware, this is not a one-time purchase! They will hit your account with a debit every single month: $39.95 by United Benefit, $39.83 by Nationwide Readers Services, and $10 by Reward Reservations. And our house is being inundated with tons of junk magazines. A word to the wise: Go to the bank and close your account.
Call these three companies and cancel your membership, and DO NOT talk to anyone who wants to sell you something on the phone again--even if they promise you a complimentary diamond watch.
Yeah, right...Do not be duped by fast-talking salesman.f3db761 review #132814
You may also like
- "Following up from: http://www.pissedconsumer.com/reviews-by-company/abd-world-group/abd-worldgroup-scam-dean-brady-liar-cheat-***-artist-20121126362404.html Dean Anthony Brady AKA ABD WorldGroup | 1-2-3 Pensions transfer The latest from another ex-consultant victim: (emailed to me 1 Nov 2013) "Hi there, Ive recently come across your..."
- "I contacted Jennifer Coburn and contracted with her to find leads for me personally as an independant janitorial sales rep and unfortunately I paid her fee of $360 up front...."
- "DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE! Market Doctors Direct, iText Directory and Text-USA are all the same company.Market Doctors Directhttp://www.marketdocto...iText Directoryhttp://www.itextdirect...Text-USAhttp://www.text-usa.com/They hired me as a salaried employee for 32k/year as their..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "Purchased car in Nov, 2014. Complained of back tires, they lied and said they were fine as two weeks later we had trouble with dead battery, tires below tread/bubble in..."
- "I visited Big lot a week before Christmas, saw a nostalgic stereo system for $85.00. Left it and came back, asked if there were anymore, i was told only the..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."