United Benefit Service - United Benefit Fraud
I had my daughter's account cancelled.They agreed to put the $39.95 back into her account, but it hasn't proccessed yet.
I called Friday. They said they refunded Monday, but that it takes five to ten business days to process. Meanwhile, her account has been hit by another $10 fee from someone called Reward Reservations. Somehow these three companies are tied together: Nationwide Readers Services, United Benefit and Reward Reservations.
Beware, this is not a one-time purchase! They will hit your account with a debit every single month: $39.95 by United Benefit, $39.83 by Nationwide Readers Services, and $10 by Reward Reservations. And our house is being inundated with tons of junk magazines. A word to the wise: Go to the bank and close your account.
Call these three companies and cancel your membership, and DO NOT talk to anyone who wants to sell you something on the phone again--even if they promise you a complimentary diamond watch.
Yeah, right...Do not be duped by fast-talking salesman.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello, Hi guys am very pleased to write this message letting any and every company trying to start of in the merchant business to contact poderpay.com these are the future leader..."
- "Company will not return my security deposit because they have already spent the monies. Every time I attempt to contact them, the ignore my phone calls and claim that I..."
- "Web Local Marketing is a rip-off. These guys are not even Google certified. They will build a horrible cookie cutter website and then bill you a huge amount monthly for..."
- "Pending it says plz help..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I had been doing business with Spriritual Quest for a few years buying the occasional low dollar item. My main initial interest was an herbal supplement called Protandim. I was..."
- " email to manager: My experience with Safelite is not a good one. Im hoping we can resolve this without going to court. I would appreciate your..."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."