United Benefit Service - United Benefit Fraud

I had my daughter's account cancelled.They agreed to put the $39.95 back into her account, but it hasn't proccessed yet.

I called Friday. They said they refunded Monday, but that it takes five to ten business days to process. Meanwhile, her account has been hit by another $10 fee from someone called Reward Reservations. Somehow these three companies are tied together: Nationwide Readers Services, United Benefit and Reward Reservations.

Beware, this is not a one-time purchase! They will hit your account with a debit every single month: $39.95 by United Benefit, $39.83 by Nationwide Readers Services, and $10 by Reward Reservations. And our house is being inundated with tons of junk magazines. A word to the wise: Go to the bank and close your account.

Call these three companies and cancel your membership, and DO NOT talk to anyone who wants to sell you something on the phone again--even if they promise you a complimentary diamond watch.

Yeah, right...Do not be duped by fast-talking salesman.

review #132814
0 2 Helpful?
Had the same issue5 Comments3
Had an experience with United Benefit Service?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ohemgee

Aug 23, 2012 #532840

YESSSS!!!! So, I accepted the magazine offer from PROGRESSIVE READERS (from VA) because I could get access to magazines not only for myself, but for my little one as well. I thought the deal was pretty good, so I accepted. Little did I know that they "speed talk" through the whole "confirmation of purchase" and never do I remember them mentioning UNITED BENEFITS nor IDENTITY THEFT SECURITY ***, so when I called the Benefits place, they said that I had accepted terms with a "sister company" and therefore, that's how they got a hold of my personal information. I was like...WTF!??!?! I sent the cancel order form to them, person at the post office said they would get it day after....and low and behold they said they got the cancellation 7 days later??? So it takes a week for a frikkin letter to get from College Park, Maryland, to Virginia?? Yeah right. SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM, REPORT AS FRAUD!!!! I wish Lisa Ling could do an insider with them to let the world know of their scamfull business. I'm a future physician, and know I learned the hard way not to get my magazines from them or from any company whatsoever. Highly disappointed. :(

Shay

Aug 22, 2012 #532263

I was also scamed... Im trying to find a phone number to cancel and to try and get my money back but I cant find anything. Can yo please tell me where I can find it. I t would be very much appreciate it!

thishappenedtome

Oct 06, 2008 #40035

:( i am so mad i was tricked into thinking that I would get a few magazines for around $20 a month but they charge me $50 and planned to do so every month. Then apparently i was signed up for this united benefit thing and I'm afraid i won't get my money bank.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about United Benefit Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×