United Benefit Service - United Benefit Fraud
I had my daughter's account cancelled.They agreed to put the $39.95 back into her account, but it hasn't proccessed yet.
I called Friday. They said they refunded Monday, but that it takes five to ten business days to process. Meanwhile, her account has been hit by another $10 fee from someone called Reward Reservations. Somehow these three companies are tied together: Nationwide Readers Services, United Benefit and Reward Reservations.
Beware, this is not a one-time purchase! They will hit your account with a debit every single month: $39.95 by United Benefit, $39.83 by Nationwide Readers Services, and $10 by Reward Reservations. And our house is being inundated with tons of junk magazines. A word to the wise: Go to the bank and close your account.
Call these three companies and cancel your membership, and DO NOT talk to anyone who wants to sell you something on the phone again--even if they promise you a complimentary diamond watch.
Yeah, right...Do not be duped by fast-talking salesman.1168adf7 review #132814
You may also like
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "my wife and I took our wedding money and put a down payment on a used car from Dan Perkins Subaru of Milford. We chose a Audi which ad..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."